ISSUE 06: Mental Health
We dedicated Issue 06 to Mental Health Awareness with a commitment to drawing out the stigma that traps it, and to replace it with compassion, understanding, and hope. As you explore the powerful stories throughout the pages, we encourage you to think deeply about the struggles that mental illness can bring to any individual, their family, and even society. In return, we hope that perhaps these newfound perspectives inspire you to join forces as a community to stand in the gap, so that we, together, may rewrite the narrative.
With so many powerful voices behind this edition, ultimately we are trying to encourage people to tell their story as “the most beautiful people are those who have known defeat and suffering and have found their way out of the depths.”
- Letter from the Founders
- Teen Responses to Mental Illnesses
- The Healing Strength of Community and Telling Your Story
- Everyone is Living Their Best Life Online. Where Does That Leave Me?
- Using the Power of Data to Support Someone in Crisis
- The Dangerous Effects of Misdiagnosing a Mental Illness
- And more
Issue 06 was made possible by a team of collaborators.
- You will receive a downloadable .zip link to access the magazine
- Desktop, Kindle, and iPad compatible
- Save to your iBooks and eBooks for on-the-go access