The Los Angeles Issue features 95+ pages of conscious culture.
The vision of the Los Angeles issue is to "see others differently, not just for their title or appearance, but for their value and worth." Not only will you see this vision come alive through the stories featured, but you'll discover the conscious culture of Los Angeles as we share about social good organizations, as well as change makers in the LA community. Lastly, we even included a few stories from around the world.
Learn from entrepreneurs, educators, social justice advocates, and others who are using innovative and creative solutions to make a difference locally and globally.
- Adam Braun, Pencils of Promise
- LA's Rising Change Makers
- Impact Professionals and HUB LA
- California Photo Journal
- and many more...
The LA issue was made possible by a great team of collaborators.
- Made in the USA and FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Free of advertising
- Off-set printed, full color, and perfect bound
- Item will ship within 5 business days of order.
- Domestic and International shipping rates apply.